"Like You"
Stay low.
Soft, dark, and dreamless,
Far beneath my nightmares and loneliness.
I hate me,
For breathing without you.
I don't want to feel anymore for you. (or feel for you anymore)
Grieving for you, (because the one i love is dead)
I'm not grieving for you. (you pretend to be him but you're not even close)
Nothing real love can't undo, (but you aren't capable of that are you)
And though I may have lost my way,
All paths lead straight to you.
I long to be like you,
Lie cold in the ground like you.
Halo,
Blinding wall between us.
Melt away and leave us alone again.
The humming, haunted somewhere out there.
I believe our love can see us through in death.
I long to be like you,
Lie cold in the ground like you.
There's room inside for two and I'm not grieving for you,
I'm coming for you.
You're not alone,
No matter what they told you, you're not alone.
I'll be right beside you forevermore.
I long to be like you, sis,
Lie cold in the ground like you did.
There's room inside for two and I'm not grieving for you.
And as we lay in silent bliss,
I know you remember me.
I long to be like you,
Lie cold in the ground like you.
There's room inside for two and I'm not grieving for you,
I'm coming for you.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment