Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"Snow White Queen"

"Snow White Queen"

Stoplight, lock the door.
Don't look back.
Undress in the dark,
And hide from you,
All of you.

You'll never know the way your words have haunted me. (and they haunt me all the time)
I can't believe you'd ask these things of me. (to forget and be friends)
You don't know me. (i am not the person you think)

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.
Soon I know you'll see,
You're just like me.
Don't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you. (even though i try not to)

Wake up in a dream.
Frozen fear.
All your hands on me.
I can't scream

I can't escape the twisted way you think of me. (as your shame)
I feel you in my dreams and I don't sleep. (wake up crying)

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.
Soon I know you'll see,
You're just like me.
Don't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you

I can't save your life, (though sometimes I want to)
Though nothing I bleed for is more tormenting.
I'm losing my mind and you just stand there and stare as my world divides. (because its easier on you with less responsibility)

You belong to me,
My snow white queen.
There's nowhere to run, so let's just get it over.
Soon I know you'll see,
You're just like me.
Don't scream anymore my love, 'cause all I want is you.

No comments: